WhatsApp Messenger app for iPhone and iPad
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phones Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phones Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you dont have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if theyre in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phones Internet connection rather than your cellular plans voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you cant access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computers browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Theres no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phones existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, youre always logged in so you dont miss messages. No more confusion about whether youre logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so theres no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Were always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
Pros and cons of WhatsApp Messenger app for iPhone and iPad
WhatsApp Messenger app good for
WhatsApp works perfectly. Free!
clear, effective communication.
i prefer whatsapp over the message and phone apps combined
i just wish i couldelete those apps and just use whatsapp instead
First of all thank you for this wonderful and fast application that is free. I am still using my iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and thank you for still supporting the software and releasing updates for it. I hope you will not drop this software and if you do it let the app compatible for iOS 6 please because I hate updating software. Thanks a lot for the app and thanks for the classic look also in iOS 6???.
Great app for talking internationally. Its great but I think it should have some additional features to make it more interesting.
We use for working with our offshore team for quick group messaging.
I like the app .so good to text and video chat with friends and family. So we need some improvements on that last seen . The online is better to know if your friend still have that app on his phone .
Some bad moments
Get emojis...iPhone emojis are boring af. They make chatting more enjoyable. To those that will criticize what I just said...idc
I am stuck in a loop since I have been forced out of the old version. The app will only let me "update" by taking me to the iTunes Store, and the iTunes Store will only let me open (and not update) the app. This is the worst experience I have ever had with whatsapp.
In my group chat contacts show multiple duplicates, I asked customer service for help and they just sent me an email from their faq page.
The current version of the app only allows voice recording for 9 seconds?
What freaks me out is the voice message option. Every time I record a message and someone calls me before I send it, EVERYTHING is lost! Im so tired of that! I basically have to redo it and there is the risk again that if someone calls , all is lost! Please do smth about that. Also the fact that if you want to listen to a message you have to stay on that window ... you basically cant do anything else. Why is that? Why cant you give us the option like the app Telegram where you can listen to someones message and also do other things?
Not encrypted not secure any hacker or the company can read your messages, use signal or something encrypted..
whats app free,
and other. So, download free WhatsApp Messenger .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually WhatsApp Messenger iOS app used & searched for